Preparing your application
To complete your application you will need to enter some information, so it is best that you make sure to have them at your disposal. The required information are organized on ten pages. On the last page, you will find a button labeled "Save" through which the application is submitted. While you fill in the fields on the different pages, you must enter data in the fields marked with a red asterisk (*), while filling in the remaining fields is optional.
In accordance to the above, before you begin the process of filling in your application, please make sure to have at your disposal the following:
- your CV
- your id card, and a scanned copy of it
- your BSc / "ptychio" / diploma, and a scanned copy of it
- a scanned copy of the DOATAP (ΔΟΑΤΑΠ) degree recognition, if your BSc / "ptychio" / diploma has been acquired from a non-Greek higher education establishment
- a sacnned copy of your detailed transcript ("αναλυτική βαθμολογία")
- the exact grade of yout BSc / "ptychio" / diploma (two decimal digits on a scale of 0-10)
- Your postgraduate studies titles, if you have any, scanned copies of them and the exact grade of each one
- the contact details of two persons (name, surname, institute/university and person affiliation with it, e-mail) who can provide letters of recommendation for you. The MSc will contact these persons to retrieve the letters of recommendation, however it is strongly recommended that before submitting your application, you have contacted these persons to ensure their willingness to provide a letter of recommendation for you. At least one of these persons should be an academic.
- scanned copies of proofs of foreign language knowledge
- a scanned photo (id card-type)
- proofs of research activities (e.g. copies of published papers), if existing